Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen 20 - My Cousins


I'm flying back to Ohio tonight for my cousin's wedding this weekend. I thought I would do a Thursday Thirteen about My Cousins.


1. My dad is one of six kids so I have lots of cousins.
2. A quick run down of everyone - Morgan, Jason, Brian, Paige, Keri, Lisa, Erin, Ryan, Me, Megan and Adam.
3. Erin, Ryan and I were all born within six weeks of each other.
4. My brother is the youngest of all of the cousins.
5. Erin is getting married this weekend.
6. My cousin Megan was married last summer.
7. I caught the bouquet at my cousin Keri's wedding.
8. Most of my cousins already have kids.
9. My cousins live in cool places like Seattle, Boston and San Diego.
10. A big family makes for lots of celebrations.
11. Most of my cousins are also in their 30s.
12. My cousin Paige took us to South Beach on Easter Sunday.
13. My Dad is my cousin Jason's Godfather.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: