Sunday, May 06, 2007

Another Bad License Photo

My first post from my new laptop! I finally have a have a computer all my own. It is so nice to be able to write this while I’m sitting on my comfy couch watching Van rock on guitar hero. He’s on a quest to get five stars on every song. I’m just happy to make it through the song.

I finally went to the DMV on Friday. It wasn’t nearly as painful as the one in DC. But that shouldn’t be too much of a surprise.

I now have my Virginia state license (my third state in 3 years), complete with obnoxiously bad photo. I managed to wear a blue polo that just so happened to be the same shade as the background and the bad lighting made me look like I had rash.

Pretty hot.

I think I have only had one nice photo the entire 8 years I’ve had my license. I know that it is just some sort of rule that no one ever has a nice picture. I even recall reading an article a couple of years ago in one of my magazines about how to take a good driver’s license photo. Apparently, I should have saved it.

Thankfully the only people who see my license these days are the guys checking IDs at the doors of bars. I’m sure that they aren’t really looking at the picture.

No comments: