Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #16 - This Weekend


Thirteen things that I am looking forward to This Weekend.


1. We are finally going to celebrate Van's birthday.
2. My parents and brother are coming on Saturday.
3. My parents and Van's parents are meeting for the first time.
4. Seeing friends who we haven't seen in a while.
5. Finally wearing my new dress.
6. Finally finding out if Van likes my new dress.
7. Testing out my new make-up.
8. The creme brulee at 27.
9. Paella.
10. Showing my family our new place.
11. Showing my family around Richmond.
12. Seeing Tyler and Kat's new place.
13. Enjoying the fact that I am finally over my sinus infection.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

El Grande Pollo De La Muerte said...

14. I gave Van, a normally uber-healthy guy, my sinus infection.