Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #15 - My New Place


Here are my thirteen favorite things about My New Place.


1. The View
2. The Pool
3. The Jacuzzi Tub
4. The Walk-in Closet
5. The glass cabinets so everyone can enjoy my Fiestaware.
6. The Fireplace
7. Having a dishwasher!!!
8. Being literally one block away from the Metro.
9. There is lots of sunlight.
10. Floor to Ceiling Windows
11. There is plenty of counter space for baking.
12. The Brand New Stove
13. The Army Green Bathroon - It adds character.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new place it sounds great. The tub makes me as green as your bathroom with envy. But my place has a washer / dryer so I refuse to complain.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great place! Dishwashers are wonderful aren't they?!

Anonymous said...

wow! jacuzzi, pool, fireplace...all cool stuff!!! enjoy ur new place!!!

Barbara said...

Your new place sounds nice. We also have tall windows. But, if I built again, I'd have walk in closets! That is a must now.