Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #17 - This Week


Thirteen things that made me happy This Week.


1. I finally started working out again.
2. Khara and Michele are doing bridal boot camp with me. I want to look good in my bridesmaid’s dress this summer.
3. Van and I made the best salad for dinner last night.
4. We went to the grocery last night and bought all kinds of fruits and veggies.
5. I finally did my taxes.
6. I packed a really good lunch today.
7. It didn’t rain yesterday.
8. I have been able to start wearing my cute summer skirts.
9. I found this really delicious peach flavored black tea.
10. I turned in a project at work and got it back without any changes.
11. Everyone I asked to be a bridesmaid said yes.
12. I was asked to help with the American University’s PRSSA Regional Activity.
13. Khara and I ate lunch in the park on Tuesday.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sounds like a good day!

Got the hats & they're fabulous :) Thank you. Some women will be grateful for your kind heart.