Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #6 - Halloween


Thirteen things that I need to do before Halloween.


1. Carve my Jack O’Lantern.
2. Pick out a Halloween costume. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.
3. Buy candy – mostly for myself.
4. Brush off my broom and cauldron. I really am a witch, just ask Van.
5. Try to avoid spiders, bats and other creepy, crawly things.
6. Get a mini pumpkin for my desk at work.
7. Make Great Pumpkin Cookies and decorate them like Jack O’ Lanterns. It’s a family tradition.
8. Attend a Halloween party.
9. Send ‘boo-grams’ to my friends.
10. Watch a scary movie.
11. Make sure there aren’t any ghosts in my apartment.
12. Have a caramel apple.
13. Build some courage - I scare easily.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

K T Cat said...

I once went to a costume party at college where someone was dressed as a vine. He has plastic vines all over him. One of them was hollow and he would slither over to someone, slip the hollow vine in their drink and stark sucking. It was hilarious!

My TT is up.

Unknown said...

Am a week late but Great TT!! Mine is up @ http://www.bloglegion.com/Skittles/.