Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #8 - 80's Songs


Get your iPods ready! Here are my Thirteen Favorite 80’s Songs.


1. Come On Eileen – Dexys Midnight Runners
2. Jack and Diane – John Cougar Mellencamp
3. Cruel to Be Kind – Nick Lowe
4. If This is It – Huey Lewis and The News
5. Jessie’s Girl – Rick Springfield
6. Your Love – Outfield
7. Vacation – Go Go’s
8. Manic Monday – Bangles
9. Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
10. Material Girl – Madonna
11. Centerfold – J. Geils Band
12. Walkin’ On Sunshine – Katrina and The Waves
13. Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

K T Cat said...

Whoa! I remember all those songs and have most of them on CDs. Way cool list.

My TT is up.

Carrie said...

i think i know every word to all those songs!

love huey lewis!!

now i've got some good songs in my head for the rest of the day!

Mary said...

I love a lot of those songs too! I love 70's disco songs too, I love the Beegee's. My husband thinks I am a goof, LOL. Thanks for visiting my TT!

Joelogon said...

Here's Don't Stop Believin'... only better -- Joe