Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen # 10 - I Wish


Here are thirteen things I Wish I Could Do.


1. Speak Spanish.
2. Travel to Europe.
3. Remember the economics class I took in college.
4. Have more time.
5. Be less stressed about work.
6. Have a spa day.
7. Eat more dessert and not have to workout.
8. Buy a house.
9. Take a yoga class every week.
10. Make more trips to New York.
11. Have free parking.
12. Keep my bedroom clean.
13. Rap.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

You wish you could rap? Cool.