Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen








Thirteen Random Thursday Thoughts- To Catch Up on My Week

1. I am so ready for the weekend.
2. I'm really starting to feel the rush of the holiday season.
3. Here it is, Thursday night and I am so far behind on my to do list for this week.
4. I did at least complete several of my wedding to-dos in the last couple of days.
5. The ribbon for our favor boxes arrived yesterday.
6. We are now up to three boxes of wedding related materials in my living room.
7. A group of students from my alma mater are visiting DC this week.
9. They stopped at my office for a presentation.
10. Yesterday, the students and all the alum in the area met for dinner in Dupont Circle.
11. We had a great time, food was excellent and it was nice to catch up with everyone.
12. I really appreciated the opportunity to catch up with my college adviser who was supervising the trip.
13. Those types of meetings always remind me of how much DC has really become my home.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: