Monday, November 12, 2007

8 Things

I have been tagged by Wendy to write about certain topics in blocks of 8. So here goes...

8 passions in my life
Van
My Family
My Friends
Baked Goods
Holidays
Chocolate
Shopping
Big 10 Football

8 things to do before I die
Get Married
Go to Italy
Travel to Vietnam
Have Kids (yes, mom, that will be after I'm married)
Learn to Speak Another Language
Own a House With a Yard
Retire
Celebrate My 100th Birthday

8 things I often say
What are you doing?
SSSTTOOOPPP!!!!
That's a Hot Mess
Love you!
Hi!
You know?
I was thinking...
How are you?

8 Books I read recently
Plenty
Digging for America
Southern Cocktails
Alton Brown's Gear for Your Kitchen
Eat, Pray, Love
Simple Stunning Weddings
Julie and Julia
Emily Post's Guide to Wedding Etiquette

8 songs that mean something to me
My Life
Hang on Sloopy
Strong Enough
Kate
Can't Hurry Love
Baby Girl
You Can't Take the Honky Tonk Out of the Girl
Moving On

8 qualities I look for in a friend

Patience
Honesty
Sense of Humor
Compassion
Responsibility
Easy-Going
Forgiving
Joyful

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for playing along! Love your answers...