Monday, September 24, 2007

Friday Date Night and One Heck of a Good Weekend

How I love Van and Katie Date Night! We had a blast going to see Van's friend, Dean Fields, perform at the Iota Club. It was definitely a great way to start our weekend.

Dean played all of our old favorites and some new songs. He is thankfully working on a new CD which is good because I think everyone else is tired of me playing the other ones.

Iota is really strict about the no video/photography rules, but I found some video of Dean on YouTube. It's a little tune called Irish Bars off his first CD. Now you can all feel like you were there.

Saturday, Van and I watched our usual football games. Both Ohio State and UVA won so everyone was happy. We celebrated by watching Old School and eating ice cream sundaes. Yummy!

No comments: