Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Random Thursday Thoughts


Thirteen Random Thursday Thoughts



1. I finally feel like I am catching on all those things that I neglected because I was so busy this summer.
2. I started working out again.
3. I started knitting potholders this week.
4. I have been having a lot of dreams lately.
5. Last night, I dreamt that I kept getting stung by bees on my hand.
6. Dreaming about doughnuts was much more fun.
7. I am going to visit my friend Sarah in NYC tomorrow.
8. We have been in desparate need for a Sarah and Katie weekend.
9. Some how Van talked me into playing fantasy football this year.
10. All I know is that the first 2 rounds I need to pick running backs and I need to get 1 quarterback.
11. Payton Manning outscores every other quarterback in fantasy football by about 200 points.
12. I am really happy that it is Thursday.
13. I finally switched all of my contacts to my new cell phone number.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Moondancer said...

Yeah, I agree sweet are much better than bee stings. So how long did it take you to switch all your contacts after you got the cell phone? :)

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com/