Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sickies

Between all the hustle and bustle of the last month and the season change, I manged to get sick. Yuck! I was feeling pretty miserable yesterday. I spent the day sleeping, coughing and being cranky. Van was the perfect hubby and made soup for me and made sure that I was drinking lots of water. I was so bad that I even fell asleep watching the LSU / Auburn game. And that was a really exciting game.

Thankfully, I'm feeling better today and I'm hoping that by tomorrow I will be back to normal. The silver lining was that I was able to sit still and work on thank you notes and the slideshow for the reception in Ohio next weekend. I will put the link to the slideshow on the blog as soon as it's finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're better by now! Have a great time in Ohio...