Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back Home

We're back from our last wedding event, our reception in Ohio. We had a wonderful time visiting with family and had a great turn-out. The slideshow I made was a big hit and was worth all the time I spent putting it together.

Thankfully, I started to finally feel better right before we left, but I, of course, managed to get Van sick. Unfortunately, he's still not feeling better. (Although, in our tiny apartment there wasn't much hope of not spreading my germs.) I've been trying my best to help him feel better, but it's just going to have to run its course.

I'm a little sad that it's all over. I'm going to miss my dress, being with our friends and family, and of course -- the tiara! The good thing, though, is that now that it's over we have the pictures to look forward too!!! Our fabulous photographers sent us a sneak preview of the some of the pictures so we could include them in the slideshow for the Ohio reception. The pictures Don and Lindsay sent were amazing and we couldn't be happier. Now we can't wait to see the rest.

Here's the slideshow from our Ohio reception - featuring the work of the extremely talented Don and Lindsay Mears-

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! You two are a lovely couple and your wedding looks fabulous!