Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My Favorite Things - 2010 Edition

Before we get too far into 2011, I thought it would be fun to do a little recap of my all-time favorite products of 2010. These are things that I absolutely love and would recommend to all of my friends!

This is the cookbook that I used the most during 2010 and will keep using in 2011. I love how there are recipes organized by each fruit and vegetable.


My favorite beauty product of 2010 are the Korres lip gloss. The colors are perfect and I love that they don't feel "tacky".

My second favorite cookbook of 2010 was the Williams Sonoma Essentials of Healthful Cooking. This one will be a regular in my 2011 cooking rotation.
I finally got the Navy Hunter Wellies that I have been dreaming about for years. I couldn't be happier. I also picked up the fleece welly socks that make these boots perfect for rain or snow!

My go to accessory this year has definitely been the Kate Spade Clean Slate Bangle. It is so simple and classic that it is a great addition to almost every outfit.
2010 was also the year of the scarf for me. I love these Lands' End cotton scarves. They come in almost every color and can, of course, be monogrammed. YAY!



No comments: