Sunday, January 04, 2009

Resolutions

I'm trying to only make one resolution this year - be a better blogger!

The last two months brought some major life changes for Van and I. I'm hoping that 2009 will be a time for us to enjoy some of the changes we made in 2008.

After much searching, we finally found a house and we are set to close on Jan. 30! Well, it's actually a townhouse, but it is more than twice the size of our little one-bedroom apartment. We have been very busy finalizing all of the details that come with purchasing a home - securing a mortgage, completing the home inspection, etc. I've also been busy trying to clean and organize our apartment and start packing. I'm really proud of myself because I have already taken six bags of stuff to Goodwill. Which I think is a big accomplishment for a true pack-rat.

No comments: