Monday, May 19, 2008

It's the Best Christmas EVER!!!!




Yes, Van and I are the proud owners of a brand new Wii. And --- It only took us calling every store in the DC metro area every single day for an entire week. Now that we have it, it was so worth the effort.

Van went to Toys R Us as soon as the store opened Sunday to snatch one up off their latest shipment. Of course we couldn't just get the Wii, we also purchased an extra controller (I have to play too), Mario Cart - with steering wheel, and a charging station. Four hundred dollars later, we were in Wii Heaven.

Seriously, I love it. I think that its great. I could play everyday. Of course the best part of the whole day was beating Van at golf.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Jon and I bought a Wii last summer, and yes, it's fabulous. As we speak I'm waiting for UPS to show up with our Wii Fit, I'm excited. Hopefully it'll help me lose the last of the baby weight!

katie said...

I stayed up until 2:30 Wednesday am to order Wii Fit. It's supposed to arrive on Tuesday. I can't wait!